2. If you are interested in buying the product, choose quantity (check the availability before) and click on an icon "add to cart". This way you can add other items to you shopping cart too. There are other icons, like related products next to te description of chosen product. After the click on the icon similar products, you can browse through substitute or alternative products of currently chosen item. Under the icon of related products are products connected to the chosen item, for example sockets for electron tubes.
3. If you are finished with your order, click on the icon of shopping cart on the upper right corner of the page. It shows the shopping cart contents and allows their modifications like adding another item to the shopping cart, change in quantity or removal of the items. All changes have to be confirmed by clicking on enter. Minimal price of the order has to be 2 EUR excluding the shipping and handling expenses. If you are ready to order, press icon "continue".
4. Choose the methods of delivery and payment. Shipping price depends on the weight of the content of your order and is generated automatically with your order. You can check approximate weight and shipping expenses of your order in step 2 of the ordering process - Delivery and Payment
5. Enter delivery information and press "continue". (If you are logged in via an existing account, your contact and delivery information are already filled in automatically).
6. After the checking of all the information and expressing an agreement with general business conditions, processing of personal data and with the transforming of data for the purpose of evaluation and measurement click on the button "send an order with a payment obligation".
7. You will receive confirmation e-mail after the sending and processing of the order. All the future communication with the seller, if necessary, will happen via internet and your e-mail address.
8. Your order will be delivered to you according to the terms of delivery.
You can find answers to your questions in the section Terms and conditions or you can write us through the section Contact us